Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chris Graham 1943-2010

My brother Chris died on Tuesday, June 1, after several days of rapidly deteriorating condition.  Apparently the cancer made rapid progress in that last week - he stopped eating and drinking and sank into a coma.  He died peacefully in the afternoon with our family present.  We will all miss him very very much, but I am really glad that we had all of that time together during his last few weeks.  He was a wonderful man and a great brother to me. 

We are setting up a memorial service for this coming Sunday, June 13th, and are collecting photos and memorabilia for the event.  Ivy and I expect to be here for about another month, and then head out on our RV expedition again.  More later.  

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you had time with Chris. Our hearts are with you. Rich and I are in Fl. It's our 35th. Rich had work here. We are going to see friends in SC. Then home from Atlanta. As you can see I have an iPad. OMG can do this. Ivy do you have an e-mail? Let me know. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to send you a picture. Where can I send it?

    ReplyDelete